Work Pro WR 4000 Wireless conference system. 1 quad receiver + 4 wireless table microphones
WR 4000 is a 4 channel wireless conference system for the UHF band. The system includes a 4-channel receiver and 4 wireless base microphones. The receiver incorporates 2 LCD screens, each of which shows the frequency and status information of 2 of the channels. Each channel has an independent volume control located on the front panel. On the rear panel, the individual balanced outputs of each channel are located with XLR3 connectors together with an additional 1/4 "Jack output that constitutes the mix of the 4 channels. It also incorporates a squelch control for the adjustment of 2 adjacent channels. The tabletop microphones incorporate a large activation button, the activation of the microphone is reflected in the lighting of the red ring around the microphone, and it also incorporates an individual volume control.
WR 4000 is available in six different sets, depending on the frequency:
- Set G: 550.1 / 553.7 / 555.1 / 527.7 MHz
- Set H: 580.1 / 583.7 / 585.1 / 587.7 MHz
- Set I: 620.1 / 623.7 / 625.1 / 627.7 MHz
- Set J: 650.0 / 653.7 / 655.1 / 657.7 MHz
- Set K: 718.2 / 723.7 / 725.1 / 727.7 MHz
- Set L: 750.1 / 753.7 / 755.1 / 757.7 MHz.